HTTP://NEWBIESBLOG.TK

Shoutbox

Saturday 5 November 2011

Useful Legal Tricks To AdSense Earnings Triple In One Month

I use Google AdSense to my blogs and websites make money as long as I can remember. In reality, it was the first method I ever tried (I made a whooping $ 15 on my first month ... back in 2010). Over the years I have migrated to other methods (ie direct sponsors and affiliate marketing), AdSense is just what a tax statement. I still have to make about $ 1,000 each month to go, but whenever I could, I use other methods against.


Then a few months ago I started to notice an increase in the CPC of my sites, and I thought I would make another attempt to AdSense. I started to apply some changes here and there, and next month I made over $ 3000 and it (that is to link all my sites). I was pleasantly surprised, and I decided to continue working actively in a number of locations.


In this article I share tips and tricks they use to my AdSense earnings triple in one month.


1. I added to my large sites

Daily Blog Tips Daily tips and writing are my greatest website in relation to traffic. Receives nearly one million page views per month (combined). Despite the fact that I had AdSense on it, mainly due to the direct sponsorship of the model has worked well enough.

A few months ago, I decided to tax on AdSense site, however, and the results were very positive. About 70% of the thrust that I have my income came from these two places. At the same time, I managed to methods of monetization of other outstanding work to keep, and no reader has ever complained about the new ads (more on that later).

Even if your blog is already making money with affiliate marketing and direct sponsors, so you have time to increase your income by adding strategic AdSense.


2. I added my web small units

Like many webmasters, I have many small sites throughout the Internet. Some are hosted on a free platform like Blogger and others are self-hosted sites that I had in transit. Most of these sites still in traffic, however. Not many songs, but combined to obtain decent.

I thought that adding AdSense units to all these places can be a bit of money to give, and I was right. The main reason is that since the case of abandoned sites and loyal visitors, I made the devices very aggressive. The result was a very high CTR (clickthrough rate) to compensate for low levels of traffic.

Do not underestimate the earnings potential of small sites, especially if you're ready to place AdSense aggressive.


3. I used the large units

If you want to make money with AdSense, which will inevitably be one of these units: the rectangle of 336 × 280 large rectangle 300 × 250 skyscraper 120 × 600 × 72 × or major classification 90.

When I tried to use smaller units, the results were disappointing. Even if I spot aggressive CTR was too low.

All four points above, can produce good results, but by far the best performance of a 336 × 280 large rectangle, and that's what I use to promote my income.


4. I have the units over

My first attempt was to place the rectangle of 336 × 280 wide between the post and the comments section of my blog. The results were OK. Then I decided to try them under the job titles for one week, and CTR dramatically. In fact, I have yet to find an internship / device combination × and 336 × 280 unit building job titles.

I knew this rule, but I think I had to get confirmation. The rule is: If you want to make money with Google AdSense, you place your units above the fold.


5. I concentrated on organic traffic

My biggest concern with the addition of a large Adsense block right under my post title was just a few of the faithful readers might be mad at her. At the same time loyal readers know that a blind ad fast enough, and that most of the money comes from organic visitors (ie, people who search through my posts).

To resolve this problem, I decided to take the big rectangle only messages older than seven days show (using some WordPress plugin). It worked like a charm, as loyal readers do not even notice the ad units as they look through my posts lately, and organic visitors almost always see the ads, because they usually land on posts older than seven days.


6. I started with AdSense for Search

I did not know how much money could do with AdSense for search, but was not satisfied with the results obtained by WordPress, so I decided to give it a shot anyway.

I am currently about $ 60 per month with AdSense for search. This is not much, but if you have more than one year, we're talking about $ 720. Alongside the search results as relevant as, so it's a win-win.


7. I started with AdSense for feeds

Another product AdSense, I decided to try was an AdSense for feeds. I've chosen to display ads on my articles of food (you can place them on top, but it would be too intrusive in my opinion). The results presented here are very good, both in terms of CTR and revenue.

Please leave a large subscriber base options for doing this work, but I think even if a few thousand participants, one can already $ 100 a month for feed ads.


8. I played a bit with section targeting

 This is the part of AdSense targeting, which allows to offer some parts of your site should be used for similar advertising. You can read more.

I found the niche for small websites and the section can help a lot. Google's fair to place ads on these independent sites, because there was not enough pages. After using section targeting, I managed to ad relevance and thus improve CTR.


9. I tested with different colors and fonts

If you use both image and text ads that unity must be able to customize the colors and fonts. I did some tests, and these factors, and contributed to greater numbers. Nothing dramatic, but it was definitely worth my time.

Just follow your CTR for a few weeks. Change the color or font, and tracks for one week, see if you can beat the original CTR. If you can, keep the new format. If the results below, try a new color or font, and follow the CTR is one week until the right combination.

On my sites, the best results come to the ad units to merge with the look of the site, but in some places better results contrasting colors, then the test is a must.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Contact Me For Any Help. I Try My Best To Help You.

Email forms powered by 123ContactForm.com | Report abuse

Sponsored